Tuesday, November 22, 2011

That Little Guy

So I know it's been a while since I updated you on that skinny little boy we want to bring home.

We went once....twice....to try to see the big boss and he was not there.  Finally, I got the number of a kind secretary who agreed to let me call her in advance to see if he was in.  And today was the day.

So Gil and I went.  And we talked to him.  And he was indeed kind, and supportive, and interested in our story.  Praise God for this man.

I think it went as well as it could have gone.  We are not totally in the clear yet, because there are a few more channels to get through.  He sent us to see someone else who was not in today.  I will try again on Thursday. 

But maybe, maybe.  It's looking good.  But I have learned not to get my hopes up too soon.  So those emotions are still stuffed....I've gotten good at that! 
Post a Comment